Jura E8 Chrome V2 Automatic Espresso Machine
- In Stock
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- FREE Shipping Mainland US over $50
- Free shipping on orders over $50 at 1st in Coffee, no code, exp 12/31
- Jura Coffee Machine Deals at 1st in Coffee, Click Here, ends 12/31
- Refurbished Espresso and Coffee Machines at 1st in Coffee, use landing page, ends 12/31
Jura E8 Chrome V2 Reviews
Innovative technologies in the Jura Impressa E line are revolutionizing the enjoyment of coffee. The Jura Impressa E8 automatic espresso machine’s One-Touch Cappuccino function creates trend specialties such as latte macchiato, flat white and cappuccino at the touch of a button. The brewing process for ristretto and espresso on the Jura E8 Chrome has been 100% perfected. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.©) is the only process of its kind in the world. The Jura Impressa E8 Chrome optimizes the extraction time and guarantees the very best aroma even for short specialty coffees. Version 2.
Key Features of the Jura E8 Espresso Machine:
JURA’s E line is revolutionizing the enjoyment of coffee in every aspect. The espresso brewing process on the Jura E8 Chrome has been 100% perfected. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) is the only process of its kind in the world. It optimizes the extraction time and guarantees the very best aroma even for short specialty coffees.
CLEARYL Smart provides water of perfect quality for the best possible flavor from an espresso cappuccino machine. Filter usage has never been easier because the Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.) automatically detects filter presence.
Buttons on the front of the Jura E8 automatic espresso machine and a modern TFT display make operation incredibly simple.
Global innovation: P.E.P. for espresso of outstanding barista quality
The secret of exceptional coffee lies in the preparation. JURA has 100% perfected the espresso brewing process, allowing the Jura E8 Chrome to make specialty coffees to professional barista standard. The six-level AromaG3 grinder of this espresso cappuccino machine ensures that the coffee is optimally ground. It always grinds the beans fresh, quickly yet gently to preserve the aroma. The variable brewing unit has a capacity of 5 to 16 grams and ensures optimum brewing conditions at all times. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) developed by JURA optimizes the extraction time. To make a short espresso, it forces the hot water through the ground coffee at short intervals. This process allows the flavors of the coffee to fully develop. With eight different intensity levels, coffee lovers can customize their coffee just the way they like it. For specialties such as cappuccino, the Jura E8 espresso machine’s innovative fine foam technology delivers fine milk foam that’s as light as air. You’ll love the result!
Intelligent Water System for automatic filter detection
CLEARYL water filters supply perfect water quality for the best possible flavor. They also protect the coffee machine against limescale and remove substances that could impair flavor and aroma (such as heavy metals or chlorine) from the water. To make maximum use of the filter and its capacity, JURA developed the Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.®). The filter cartridge and coffee machine are wirelessly linked by RFID technology. The filter is detected automatically. Using the filter has never been easier or more reliable.
JURA is setting new standards in very simple operation
For those who like to make their favorite coffee quickly, the Jura E8 Chrome is ideal. The buttons for the espresso, coffee, cappuccino and milk foam functions are all positioned on the front for maximum convenience. The E8 can even prepare two espressi or coffees at the same time. Thanks to the modern TFT color display, operating the machine is self-explanatory. The large bean container has a capacity of 10 ounces for uninterrupted coffee enjoyment. A special aroma preservation cover keeps the beans fresh. With a capacity of 64 ounces, the water tank – which can be conveniently accessed from the front – also lasts a long time without refilling. Clear, symmetrical forms, harmonious lines and a love of detail give the E8 an elegant aesthetic that looks stunning in any kitchen. Its elegant design will continue to impress for years to come.
Maintaining the modern automatic coffee machine is just as simple as preparing tempting specialty coffees. The integrated rinsing and cleaning programs can be started at the touch of a button to keep the machine impeccably hygienic. Now the dishwasher-safe milk spout can be replaced in a flash. Total hygiene and the perfect milk foam are guaranteed at all times with the Jura E8 Chrome espresso machine.
Jura E8 Chrome Specifications:
16 Coffee Specialty Drinks
- 1 Latte macchiato, 1 Flat white, 1 Cappuccino, 1 Coffee, 2 Coffees, 1 Specialty coffee, 2 Specialty coffees, 1 Espresso, 2 Espresso, 1 Ristretto, 2 Ristretto, 1 Espresso doppio, 1 macchiato, Steamed milk with milk foam, Milk foam
- Three temperature levels of hot water; for tea, green tea, cup warming or café Americano
- Automatic grinder bypass accommodates pre-ground coffee, allows you to use ground coffee instead of beans
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) is a revolutionary technology that optimizes the extraction time, allowing even short specialty coffees like ristretto and espresso to be prepared with an intensity and breadth of aromas like never before. The water is pressed through the ground coffee in short bursts, optimizing the extraction time.
- Variable brewing chamber accommodates 5 to 16 grams of ground coffee allowing up to 16 ounces of brewed coffee.
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©) is a pre-brew process that develops the maximum flavor from any blend or roast of coffee. A small amount of water is heated and dispensed over the ground coffee causing the coffee to swell, preparing it for optimal flavor extraction.
- Clearyl Smart water filtration, removes chlorine, calcium and other impurities for better tasting coffee and extended machine life. Automatic filter detection thanks to modern RFID Technology. Using a filter has never been easier, more effective or more reliable.
- The architecture of the new six-level AromaG3 grinder has been impressively optimised and it works quickly but gently to preserve the full aroma when freshly grinding the beans to the ideal fineness. The grinding time and noise have also been greatly reduced. The coffee beans are freshly ground each time to guarantee maximum flavor. You can adjust the grinder setting to select the fineness of the coffee powder you want. This affects the flow-through time of the water, the so-called extraction time. The finer the powder, the more intensive the flavor. The cutting angles in the grinding cones of the AromaG3 grinder have been perfected. The JURA engineers have thereby managed to increase efficiency significantly. As a result, the perfect aroma can now be achieved in all its natural fullness in half the grinding time.
- <p Fast heating 1450-watt stainless steel lined thermo-block that can handle continuous use</p
- Intelligent preheating ensures every cup is served at the proper temperature
- <p 15 bar power pump delivers delicious, high-pressure brewed coffee every time</p
- Fine Foam Technology with the Professional Fine Foam Frother – Coffee specialties such as cappuccino, latte macchiato and so on are prepared with milk or milk foam. JURA’s innovative milk foam frothers use revolutionary fine foam technology to create a finely textured milk foam with a long-lasting consistency or to simply heat the milk to the desired temperature. The foam is both fine and compact, giving it a creamy consistency with a subtle sweetness. The frothers have two separate chambers in which the milk is frothed twice. Any bubbles that form will burst, compacting the foam and making it extremely fine. Three bars in the frother spout slow down the foam as it exits the frother, so it is poured slowly and evenly into the cup.
- Thanks to the modern TFT color display, operating the machine is self-explanatory. All you need to do is press the button once, and you’ll soon be drinking coffee that fulfills your wildest dreams.
Programming Options and Settings
- The following can be programmed for each drink selection: Water volume, 8 coffee strength levels and 2 brew temperature levels
- Energy Save Mode
- Programmable Off Time
- Zero Energy power switch
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs.
- Integrated milk system cleaning program
- Automatic milk rinse
- Maintenance status display
- Water hardness level can be set if not using water filter
- Water, beans and drip tray levels are monitored
- Dual coffee spouts are height adjustable: Height 2.6″ to 4.4″
- Height adjustable milk spout 4.2″ to 6″
- Height adjustable hot water spout 4.2″ to 6″
- Amber cup illumination during brewing of coffee or espresso ensures your beverage is presented in the best possible light
- White cup illumination during preparation of milk based drinks.
- 64 oz water tank can be removed from the front of the machine
- 10 oz. bean hopper with tight-sealing aroma preservation cover.
- Used grounds bin holds 16 portions
- 1450 Watts, 120 volts, 10 amps, UL
- Weight 22.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 11″ Wide x 13.8″ high x 17.3″ deep
- 2-year Mfg. warranty